Have a passion for Grey Bears mission and community service? Then please contact us to learn more about serving on a Grey Bears advisory committee or the Board of Directors.
Role of the Grey Bears Board of Directors
The Board guides the strategic direction for Grey Bears growth and change. Among other fun and interesting responsibilities, the Board acts as ambassadors to the community by promoting our mission and vision.
Board of Directors General Responsibilities
Attend monthly meetings, currently via Zoom on the last Wednesday monthly at 10am (except in Nov/Dec with holidays or as determined by the board).
- Be informed about the organization’s mission, services, policies and programs.
- Make an annual financial contribution to the organization (to meet grant requirements – no minimum/maximum contribution).
- Serve on committee(s) as needed and participate in board development activities.
- Attend functions including volunteering for at one annual fundraising or special event (live schedule pending).
- Take on special assignments as needed.
Board terms generally begin on July 1 for two years, and each director may serve up to three consecutive terms.
We invite you to complete the application below. Thank you for your interest!