Grey Bears can help you get ready in the event of an emergency as we have seen this year. Email email@example.com to get your information packet and File of Life, or call 831-479-1055 ext 226 to register for a short training to make sure your ready.
Preparing for emergencies is as simple as:
- File of Life (Grey Bears has one for you).
- Make a simple plan and give family, friends and support network a copy, especially if you need assistance.
- Register for alerts and know how to get updates when an emergency or disaster happens.
- Know your hazards and update your Go-Kit with items like a flashlight, change of clothes, jacket and shoes, chargers/batteries for important devices, copies of important documents, prescription medications.
- Get additional resources.